Please verify that your domain has the name server record inserted. Update the Name Server record if necessary..
The following paperwork is required for ownership change:
- A pact reached between two sides.
- Both parties' verification documents.
Steps for Transferring Ownership-
- If there isn't a second party domain profile, both parties must have access to the domain profile they created.
- The first party will submit the request for the ownership change to the second party together with any necessary documentation.
- BTCL Admin will create an invoice and verify ownership requests.
- The second party shall pay the invoiced amount.
You need to open a profile with the proper organization in order to register a.bangla
a record or a reminder. The domain must next be submitted online for
registration. The following website can be used to register a.bd or. domain:
The following papers are required: - Passport, National Identity Card, Certificate of Educational Institution, and Trade License
- A signature or forwarding that has been authorized and includes the intended domain